It is certainly not the first heavy metal educational course, but it is the first one designed for advanced Bachelor’s and Master’s students, given by a PhD Candidate, Paolo Ribaldini, that aims at teaching students how to appreciate Heavy Metal, along with its development, characteristics and subcultures, with emphasis on the Finnish subculture.
METAL BELL PODCAST – Episode 2
Interview With Monzer Darwish
Interview with ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN
- 8 Rock & Metal Songs about the Armenian Genocide you need to know!
- Roy Khan Is Back With His Old Band CONCEPTION | New EP Soon
- What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band
- DIMEBAG DARRELL | Never-Before-Seen Photos From Murder Scene
- RIP BIG JACK The Electric Warrior
- Is KAMELOT's Former Singer ROY KHAN Preparing His Comeback?
- FILTER HAPPIER | Trying To Rush Everything - EP Release
- PHENOMY | Once And For All Album Release - Gallery
- NERVECELL – PAST PRESENT TORTURE Album Review (77.5/100)
- Papa Emeritus Identity Revealed