Cradle of Filth is one of those bands that have been around for nearly 25 years, and with a band such as this one, it’s very hard to guess if they can/will be bringing us something new. But fans don’t always accept “new” from bands that have been long in the business, because they want the old savage obscene stuff on the likes of albums as “Principle of Evil Made Flesh”, “Dusk and Her Embrace”, “Cruelty and The Beast”, etc. And that was very evident when the band took a small shift in style on various newer albums
METAL BELL PODCAST – Episode 2
Interview With Monzer Darwish
Interview with ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN
- HELLFEST: One more lineup and running order update
- 8 Rock & Metal Songs about the Armenian Genocide you need to know!
- Nightwish Vocalist Floor Jansen Is Pregnant!
- What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band
- DIMEBAG DARRELL | Never-Before-Seen Photos From Murder Scene
- KORN: New Song Is INSANE
- Hellfest 2017 Review | Europe's Biggest Rock And Metal Festival
- OSTURA | The Room Album Review
- Former Circle II Circle/Current White Empress Drummer Diagnosed With Cancer
- Drummer ADAM SAGAN Dies Of Cancer At 36