“Are you talking to me?!” Before you walk on home, boy, we’ve got some great news for Pantera fans who just feel helplessly limited by the current emoji offerings on mobile devices. Sure, the devil horns are nice (and could potentially fall by the wayside pending the results of a certain trademark application filed by Gene Simmons earlier this month), but how about something with a little more gusto? Perhaps socking someone in the face a la Vulgar Display of Power‘s cover?
METAL BELL PODCAST – Episode 2
Interview With Monzer Darwish
Interview with ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN
- Was Motörhead’s Lemmy a Nazi Sympathizer?
- Papa Emeritus Identity Revealed
- Shinedown launched "Daylight" exploring the importance of human connection.
- DIMEBAG DARRELL | Never-Before-Seen Photos From Murder Scene
- 8 Rock & Metal Songs about the Armenian Genocide you need to know!
- HELLFEST 2023: United We Stand
- ISSUE 6
- Papa Emeritus III the new “Face” of Ghost
- STATIC-X Frontman WAYNE STATIC True Cause Of Death Revealed
- Judas Priest and Motorcycles explained by Rob Halford