“Are you talking to me?!” Before you walk on home, boy, we’ve got some great news for Pantera fans who just feel helplessly limited by the current emoji offerings on mobile devices. Sure, the devil horns are nice (and could potentially fall by the wayside pending the results of a certain trademark application filed by Gene Simmons earlier this month), but how about something with a little more gusto? Perhaps socking someone in the face a la Vulgar Display of Power‘s cover?
METAL BELL PODCAST – Episode 2
Interview With Monzer Darwish
Interview with ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN
- 8 Rock & Metal Songs about the Armenian Genocide you need to know!
- DIMEBAG DARRELL | Never-Before-Seen Photos From Murder Scene
- What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band
- KORN: New Song Is INSANE
- A Beautiful Goth Themed Wedding In Lebanon
- ACCEPT's Wolf Hoffmann Releases A New Solo Album
- Papa Emeritus Identity Revealed
- DREAM THEATER LIVE IN DUBAI A Reality Not A Fiction
- Katatonia Live In Dubai - Event Review
- Horror With CARACH ANGREN