It is certainly not the first heavy metal educational course, but it is the first one designed for advanced Bachelor’s and Master’s students, given by a PhD Candidate, Paolo Ribaldini, that aims at teaching students how to appreciate Heavy Metal, along with its development, characteristics and subcultures, with emphasis on the Finnish subculture.
METAL BELL PODCAST – Episode 2
Interview With Monzer Darwish
Interview with ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN
- "ABORTED" Kicked Out of Dubai!
- M'era Luna 2016 Line Up
- Podcast #3 | Interview With Manuel Bagneux of Zeal & Ardor
- What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band
- 8 Rock & Metal Songs about the Armenian Genocide you need to know!
- Hellfest: Running Order Update (French)
- DIMEBAG DARRELL | Never-Before-Seen Photos From Murder Scene
- Roy Khan Releases First Song After Leaving Kamelot
- Marty Friedman: Even I Sometimes Skip Guitar Solos When I Listen To Music
- Meshuggah Reveals Details For New Album