Europe is the home of Rock and Metal festivals. Every summer, the continent gets crowded with Rock and Metal festivals, welcoming bands from all around the globe to celebrate music. Even though, HellFest always stands out among all of them, and it has become one of the best known festivals on Earth. Each year, the organizers do a “hell” of a job in getting an epic line up. This year, HELLFEST 2017 has about 160 bands that will grace 6 stages: Mainstage 1, Mainstage 2, Altar, Temple, Valley, and Warzone. Continue reading
METAL BELL PODCAST – Episode 2
Interview With Monzer Darwish
Interview with ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN
- 8 Rock & Metal Songs about the Armenian Genocide you need to know!
- BLIND GUARDIAN - Facebook Studio Photo Hints At New Album In The Making
- What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band
- Near Death for A Death Vocalist!
- KORN | New Album, Releases First Track Video
- DIMEBAG DARRELL | Never-Before-Seen Photos From Murder Scene