Maybe one of the most mysterious stories in the modern Metal history is Roy Khan’s early retirement from the world of spotlight. Many theories about why he left Kamelot and where he is at these days. We did a full investigatory article about the subject you can read all the details. >here<.
Few days ago our friend Mario, admin of Roy Khan Come Back with Solo Project Facebook page, posted the following status about Roy Khan’s comeback:
I recently e-mailed Roy Khan and I’ve received a reply. Now, I’d like to share some good news with you, he told me: “Hi Mario, I am totally fine…thanx for asking 🙂, I have no idea if I will ever be a performing artist again, but I assume that I will do something at some point…that’s all I can say. I have no concrete plans as of today however.”
- Roy Khan Comeback to music? (Read New article Sep 14, 2016 >here<)
- What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band? <–READ MORE.
On April 21, 2011, Khan announced his departure from KAMELOT on his blog, with the band making the formal announcement the day after. In the announcement, Youngblood wrote that Khan had been given a lot of time to make the decision and the band respected it.
It wasn’t until June 22, 2012, that Kamelot announced that Tommy Karevik had joined as lead singer, replacing Roy Khan, after he previously guested with the band on their last tour as a backing vocalist with some solo performances on the songs EdenEcho and Center of the Universe.
Update: Here another alleged most recent photo September 2016 >here<.
You can also read previous news about the ROY KHAN. >here<.
Read more by:
Want to write for Metal Bell? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you think? Leave a Comment.
- KAMELOT – What Happened To Roy Khan After Leaving The Band?
- W:O:A Metal Battle – LEBANON BATTLE: First Step In RISING WITH THE SCENE.
- Metal Bell Covered the Biggest Festivals in the World!
- Austrian Artist Injured in Beirut Protest – Strikes Back!
- PROG AWARDS 2015 | Who Won?
- BLAAKYUM Wins THIRD PLACE at the Biggest Metal Band Competition on Earth!