A fundraiser for a girl born blind
Date & Time: February 27, 2016 – 19:30
Location: Quadrangle Hazmieh
Price: 20,000 LL + One Drink
Reinabelle is 3 months old. She was born with a rare condition called “Peters anomaly” that caused her blindness and needs to have an operation in the USA that costs 200,000$ for an urgent corneal transplant.
In a great initiative, Lebanese NEW BLOOD-ed bands organized a fundraising event #RockForReinabelle in an attempt to raise as much money as possible for this child during an event that will take place Saturday, February 27 at The Quadrangle Live – Hazmieh.
– A stand will be set during the event to collect further donations.
Be many, we need your help, let’s #RockForReinabelle and help this baby see.
Event Link: #RockForReinabelle
Read more by: Antoine Kanaan.
Want to join Metal Bell? We are looking for authors, photographers, and designers.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you going? Leave a Comment.
- Metal Band “Confess” from Iran Behind Bars
- Heavy Metal in Baghdad Screening, American University of Beirut – February 11
- Top 5 Lebanese Releases for 2015
- LebaneseBands – The Missing Link?