Date: Sunday June 21st
Time: starting 6:00 pm
Location: all over Beirut
Imagine this: 3 stages stacked with rock and metal bands.
Well, guess what, that’s happening this Sunday on June 21st as part of the Fete De La Musique in its 15th edition!
Yes, that’s true, three stages, one in Martyrs’ Square, one in Samir Kassir Garden, and a third in Youssef El Rami street, will be blasting the underground music of the local rock and metal scene through the night, in addition to other various rock, indie, and blues bands playing in other different locations, for a total of 92 bands playing on 14 stages scattered all over Beirut.
But let’s focus on these three stages, starting with the Martyrs’ Square stage:
- 20h00 – 20h30 SHADOWALLS
- 20h40 – 21h10 RUNAWAY JACKS
- 21h20 – 21h50 BANDAGE
- 22h00 – 22h30 EPIC
- 22h40 – 23h10 IN SANITY Q
- 23h20 – 23h50 CHAINED REACTION
- 00h00 – 00h40 IV DIMENSIONS
As for the Samir Kassir Garden, (NOW AT RUE FOCH), the following bands will be playing:
- 18h00 – 18h30 GENERATION GAP
- 18h40 – 19h10 MEGATHERIUM
- 19h20 – 19h50 HOMESICK
- 20h00 – 20h30 JAZZMINE BEY TRIO
- 20h40 – 21h10 FUNKY BLUES BROTHERS
- 21h20 – 21h50 ALI SLEEQ BLUES BAND
- 22h00 – 22h30 LARA EIDI BAND
- 22h40 – 23h10 TIM HASSALL
- 23h20 – 23h50 SILVERAGE
- 00h00 – 00h30 THE JIGERS
- 00h40 – 01h30 DIRTY ENZYME
And last but not least, the Youssef El Rami stage (NOW AT BIEL PARKING ENTRANCE):
- 19h50 – 20h20 RISKY VIOLET
- 20h30 – 21h00 SUN AND MOTH
- 21h10 – 21h40 COVER BLOWN
- 21h50 – 22h20 TURBULENCE
- 22h30 – 23h00 APRIL
- 23h10 – 23h40 REBELLION
- 23h50 – 00h20 MEMORIES AND MADNESS
NOW THAT’S A FESTIVAL! Don’t miss out on this chance to watch your favorite local bands perform live.
THIS EVENT IS A PUBLIC EVENT, FREE OF ENTRANCE CHARGE.