Every year, Entreprenergy hosts a summit that gathers “want-to-be-entrepreneurs” with Successful Business Founders and Entrepreneurs to inspire every action taker to leap into the Entrepreneurial Journey. Last year’s Entreprenergy Summit gathered 826 participants with 57 Panelists and Speakers. The summit resulted in lots of opportunities: people got funded, matched with partners, got support from big companies, and met with experts, mentors, and investors.
This year however, the number of Speakers was increased to more than 70 on more than 20 Panels with different industries and Topics!
One of the additional topics this year is about Rock, Metal Bands, the local music business.
The Speakers for this topic are:
(Click the name to expand the details)
- Nathalie J. BandAge (Founder, Musician, Vocalist, Composer, Song Writer) - BandAgeBandAge was founded by vocalist/songwriter Nathalie J. and keyboardist/mixing engineer Roland Azar in 2003. Since then, BandAge have thrilled audiences across Lebanon with their tremendous energy and their proven ability to entertain audiences of all ages.
Melding the essence of Classic Rock and in the styles of Whitesnake, Queen, Maroon 5, U2, The Doors, Bon Jovi, BB King, James Blunt, Bruno Mars, and Simply Red, BandAge combines the very best of rock, pop, blues, and new radio music, while entertaining and captivating audiences with their unique touch on covering songs in their own special way!
- Bassem Deaibess (Vocalist, Composer, Guitarist) - BlaakyumFounded Blaakyum in 1995, released first single in 1998, band split in 2001, reformed in 2007 won Lebanon’s GBOB, scored 7th place in world finals GBOB in London. Released debut album in 2012 supported by a small tour in Eastern Europe and Egypt. 2013 performed on Main stage at Metal Days festival. Won 3rd Place at Wacken Open Air Metal Battle in Germany 2015. Released 2nd album in 2016 supported album release with European tour around 9 countries.
Former bands: Solitaire -Tripoli Lebanon (prog Metal), Communion – Beirut Lebanon (Classic Rock), The Hourglass – Syria (Heavy Metal), Managed Blaakyum from 1995 till 2015
Worked as a resident Rock performer at Music Hall from May 2010 till May 2011
Owned and managed a Rock/Metal pub (Cherry’s Pub) from June 2006 till October 2009
- Shant Kabakian (Actor, Comedian, Writer, Musician) - 3as3ousComedy Actor/Director TV, film and theater. One half of the Comedy musical Duo 3as3us.
Genre: Rock, industrial metal, pop, hip hop, and reggae.
Hobbies: Consuming food.
- Radhi Chawali (Violinist)Radhi is a violinist, passionate about his instrument, mixing Rock, Jazz, and Classical violin in a twisted way. He is originally from Tunisia and plays with Daly Gana Band. He is also an author and composer of his own music.
- Daly Gana (Multi-Instrumentalist)Musician, multi-instrumentalist, author, composer, and architect. Originally from Tunisia, he now lives in Lebanon and performs with AddMind Group (Iris and Caprice, etc). Daly was also a participant in The X-Factor.
You may check out last year’s panels and speakers on www.31summit.com
Date: November 18-19, 2016
Ticket value is for 100$
Location: Palais Des Congres Dbayeh
Want to join Metal Bell? We are looking for authors, photographers, and designers.
Send an email to: email@example.com.
What do you think? Leave a Comment.